The first member of the new ULTRA waders family.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 299 loyalty points. Your cart will total 299 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 14,95 €.
The first member of the new ULTRA waders family. These new-era waders have been done with ultrasonic welding technology, which joins fabrics without any stich holes. This enables extremely light waders with durable non-bulky seams (although they are naturally taped inside just to make sure).
On surface Kura ULTRA has one large pocket with YKK®’s water resistant AquaGuard zipper. With deep wading in mind we placed this zipper horizontally up high so you can still wade deep without filling this particular pocket. Kura ULTRA has two additional, smaller water resistant pockets below the bigger one. These pockets have also waterproof, welded construction with the same type of zippers. In addition these waders have a special holder pocket for a pliers or a nipper in front for those of us, who don’t want to wear any carry-ons. These waders have all the other well thought out features like curved NoSeam cut, matching colour belt and braces, D – loops, built-in gravel guards, drying loops, etc…
• Ultrasonic welding for flat and durable seams
• Lightweight, packs in a small space
• Waterproof & breathable F3.5™ fabric 3 layer construction
• Three water resistant front pockets with YKK®’s AquaGuard zippers.
• Largest pocket (with horizontal zipper) is fully waterproof up till the zipper.
• Tool holder pocket in front
• Inner mesh pocket
• Matching colour stretchable wading belt with two belt loops
• Adjustable, matching colour braces
• Built in gravel guard with lace hooks
• Built in drying loops
• Neoprene feet with left and right side design
• Curved NoSeam cut for perfect fit
Lightweight and well breathing Havu waders have now a sturdy, Heavy option.
Affordable great looking waders with high-end waders’ functionalities. They...
Pratico stivale tutta coscia in materiale traspirante, utilissimo per chi non...